Friday, May 21, 2010

Quotes on LOVE-Sayings, Quotes, SMS, Wallpapers & Pictures




Love is a game that two can play and both win. ~Eva Gabor

I'm so in love, every time I look at you my soul gets dizzy. ~Jaesse Tyler

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen


True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall - but you are there to catch them.

I ran up the door, opened the stairs,
said my pajamas and put on my prayers -
turned off my bed, tumbled into my light,
and all because he kissed me good-night!

True love is when you put someone on a pedestal, and they fall - but you are there to catch them.


If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. ~Zelda Fitzgerald

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare, Mid-Summer Night's Dream, 1595

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby

When love is not madness, it is not love. ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~Dr. Seuss


I love you like crazy, baby
'Cuz I'd go crazy without you.
~Pixie Foudre

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. ~Henry Van Dyke

Love is not singular except in syllable. ~Marvin Taylor


Ah me! why may not love and life be one? ~Henry Timrod


Take away love and our earth is a tomb. ~Robert Browning

They who meet on an April night are forever lost in love, if there's moonlight all about and there's no moon above. ~E.Y. "Yip" Harburg and Fred Saidy, dialogue just before the song "Old Devil Moon" in the musical Finian's Rainbow (Thanks, Katherine!)


Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. ~Robert Frost

Love is the poetry of the senses. ~Honoré de Balzac


Love, and a cough, cannot be hid. ~George Herbert, Jacula Prudentum, 1651

I need the starshine of your heavenly eyes,
After the day's great sun.
~Charles Hanson Towne


Love is what you've been through with somebody. ~James Thurber, quoted in Life magazine, 1960


What "love" is I don't know if it's not the response of our deepest natures to one another. ~William Carlos Williams

Love is the greatest refreshment in life. ~Pablo Picasso


Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination. ~Voltaire


Candle light, moon light, star light,
The brightest glow is from love light.
~Grey Livingston

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I. ~Michel de Montaigne




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails