Honda BRIO PROTOTYPE is developed with Honda’s advanced technologies, while further advancing Honda’s “man maximum, machine minimum” concept which is a basic approach to Honda car design calling for maximizing the space available for people and minimizing the space required for mechanical components.
Being developed as a city commuter which is easy-to-use even in urban areas, the Honda BRIO PROTOTYPE adopts an easy-to-handle compact body (length 3,610mm x width 1,680mm x height 1,475 mm) while ensuring enough cabin space for five people achieved by highly efficient packaging.
With this vehicle, Honda thoroughly pursued the creation of an advanced exterior form, which is compact while asserting a strong presence.
Honda would like to expand the joy of mobility to more customers in India & other Asian countries through the introduction of Honda BRIO PROTOTYPE.
Honda Brio Launch Date in India
Honda Brio is expected to be launched in the month of September- October 2011
Honda Brio Technical Specifications
- Maximum Power of 89 Bhp @ 6200 rpm
- Petrol 1198cc SOHC, i-VTEC engine
- 110 Nm @ 4800 rpm max engine speed (rpm)
- Mileage-City (kmpl):-18
- Mileage-Highway (kmpl):-21
- 1198 cc displacement
- 5 Manual Transmission
- Front disk & Rear drum brake
- ABS, EBD & ESP braking system
- Includes Remote Central Locking, & Remote Fuel Filler
- Rear Wiper, Remote Boot, Power Windows, & Rear Defogger
- Tachometer AC without Climate control
- Dash Integrated MP3 Player Music System