Monday, April 11, 2011

Punjabteched Diploma Result 2011, Punjab State Board of Technical Education Diploma Result 2011, www.punjabteched.net

Punjabteched Diploma Result 2011, Punjab State Board of Technical Education Diploma Result 2011, www.punjabteched.net


About Punjab State Board of Technical Education
Prior to the establishment of the The Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, the Board was functioning as a wing under the Directorate, Technical Education and Industrial Training (Punjab) looking after both the examination and administrative aspects of different Polytechnics.

Diploma Result 2011
Punjab State Board of Technical Education has declared the diploma result 2011 on the official website. Candidates can check the result from the link given below.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Diploma said...

I am not god in studies and can’t pass my final terms. My friend told me about fake degree that gave me degree without any education. So, is it true that without any studies I can collect my degree?

Rahul said...

why to study abroad- India IDP is Your Study Abroad Consultant. Now, study in Australia,study overseas education, global education, Education Abroad, education in Australia, PHD in USA, International Education, Global Education and Be a Part of Global Education with IDP.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails